For Years, The Ritz London Has Been Synonymous With ‘The Royal Treatment’
And so it is quite fitting that in 2002, it was the first hotel in the world to be awarded with a coveted royal warrant. Royal warrant holders receive a mark of recognition for the goods or services provided to the British royal family for at least five years, and The Ritz London’s amenities are countless. From the Michelin-starred Ritz Restaurant, to the world-renowned afternoon tea service at The Palm Court, and a concierge team with a wealth of knowledge (about 300 years of experience between them), it would be no exaggeration to say that a stay at The Ritz London is an experience fit for royalty. This experience includes 3 nights in The Ritz London’s Junior Suite.
On The Hunt
Your chauffeur will drive you to James Purdey & Sons, proud holder of three royal warrants. Established in 1814 in Mayfair, James Purdey & Sons has been London’s most trusted purveyor of shotguns and rifles for more than 200 years. Guests will be shown the range of rifles and shotguns available for purchase, and receive a tour of the famous Long Room, where interested customers may be fitted for bespoke firearms, surrounded by Purdey family portraits, taxidermied deer, and fascinating hunting artefacts.
A Day At The Shooting Range
Following your visit to James Purdey & Sons, you will be driven to the West London Shooting School. Established in 1901 by Richmond Watson, the school was founded on the principles of shooting accuracy, style, and correct gun-fit at a time when the sport was enjoying immense popularity in Edwardian England. These principles will be demonstrated by your instructor during a private clay shooting session, as will proper firearm safety, shotgun handling, and aim at driven game targets for those new to shooting. For the more competent marksman, the experience is the perfect opportunity to hone your skills from some of Britain’s best shooting instructors. Guests will also enjoy a two-course lunch served at the shooting school before returning to The Ritz London.
For more than 110 years, The Ritz London has been the benchmark by which other hotels are measured.
Visit London’s Royal Warrant Holders
Immerse yourself in British history and royalty during a guided four-hour walk of the historic area surrounding The Ritz London. In addition to learning about the evolution and history, there will be numerous opportunities to visit some of the many shops holding royal warrants, and to learn about each purveyor’s story, craft, and accolades. Visits are customized depending on the individual interests of each guest. Suggested experiences include a visit to an aritisanal cheese monger dating back to 1797, Paxton & Whitfield; Floris London, established in 1730 for perfumes; Foster & Son for bespoke shoes since 1840, and Turnbull & Asser (1885) for shirts; and Berry Brothers & Rudd (1698) for fine wines and spirits.
PRICED FROM GBP 6,505, THIS LEADERS CLUB ULTIMATE INSIDER EXPERIENCE FOR TWO INCLUDES:
• 3 nights in The Ritz London’s Junior Suite
• An escorted afternoon visit to royal warrant holder James Purdey & Sons
• Chauffeured transfers and a morning of shooting instruction and practice at West London Shooting School, with lunch and refreshments.
• All activity equipment hire, shooting licenses, insurance, ammunition, safety equipment, and a representative from British Country Sports throughout.
• A four-hour walking tour of the local area and some of the royal warrant holders (such as Paxton & Whitfield for cheeses, Floris for perfumes, Foster & Son for bespoke shoes, Turnbull & Asser for shirts, or Berry Brothers & Rudd for wines.)
• Two tickets to a top London theatre show
• A four-course dinner in the one Michelin-starred Ritz Restaurant
• Champagne and canapes in the beautiful Rivoli Bar
• Private round trip transfers from London’s Heathrow or Gatwick airports or the main train station
• English breakfast in the privacy of your junior suite or The Ritz Restaurant. Special requests for breakfast items may be pre-arranged.
To reserve The Ritz London’s Leaders Club Ultimate Insider Experience, book online or contact your local Leading Hotels of the World representative. This experience is limited to Leaders Club members. To learn more about the guest membership program of the Leading Hotels of the World, or to join today, visit our Leaders Club Membership Benefits page.
Terms & Conditions
The Ritz London Leaders Club Ultimate Insider Experience is subject to availability, for stays until December 31, 2017. A minimum 5-day advance booking is required. The price stated is for double occupancy. Blackout dates may apply. Leaders Club members continue to enjoy member benefits. This offer may not be combined with any other offer. Policies, additional terms, conditions, limitations of use and cancellation policies will be reflected during the booking process. Once you have entered your dates and selected the Junior Suite, see 'Select A Rate' where you can review Rate Details and any Deposit/Guarantee information.